2 & 3 BHK

LUXURY APARTMENTS

Enviroment friendly and Vastu Complied houses with efficient Amenities

Overview

A Sign of Pride

Welcome to a world of super luxury living that combines the best of modern architectural design with the traditional concept of vastu to create unique and personalised living spaces. Rr signature boasts of trendy, Up-To-The-Minute designs, Ultra modern amenities, Clean neighbourhood and a meticulously chosen location that connects you to everything, Anywhere. Rr signature with its well planned and executed apartments that cater to your personal taste and requirement is a reflection of your fine style.

Standing tall at 14 floors with 252 apartments, Excluding 3 floors of parking and the best of modern amenities. Rr signature is a high raised structure and the planning was done in a such a manner so each and every room will get direct ventilation and followed vastu to the lot extent. The ground coverage is around 32% of the total area, Remaining 68% area is fully covered with drive ways and other amenities

Amenities

The Best Of Modern Amenities

adults swimming pool

ADULT'S POOL

toddlers pools

TODDLER'S POOL

jogging track

JOGGING TRACK

gym

GYMNASIUM

steam and sauna

STEAM & SAUNA

massage room

MASSAGE ROOM

library

LIBRARY

table and tennis

TABLE TENNIS HALL

Multi-purpose Hall

MULTI-PURPOSE HALL

amphitheatre

AMPHITHEATRE

children play area

CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA

badminton court

BADMINTON COURT

volleyball

VOLLEYBALL COURT

basket ball

BASKETBALL COURT

billards

BILLIARD TABLE

chess and indoor games

CHESS & INDOOR

landscape garden

LANDSCAPED GARDEN

elders zone

ELDERS ZONE

 reflexology pathway

REFLEXOLOGY PATHWAY

supermarket

SUPER MARKET

Master Plan

rr signature floorplan

RR Signature Floor Plan

Specifications

Sign of Quality

structure

Common Areas

  • Structure : RCC Framed Structure
  • Lifts : Two lifts for Each block
  • Cable TV : Wiring for Cable TV network and Broad Band
  • Securtiy Systems : CCTV will be installed in the Securty room to screen visitors.
doors

Doors

  • Main Door : Teak Wood Frame, Flush Door (BST)
  • Bed Room Doors : Non- Teak hard wood frame, flush door (OST) polished one side, painted other side.
  • Other & Toilet Doors : Non -Teak Hard wood frame, Flush shutters painted both sides
toilet

Toilets

  • Ceramic glazed tiles dado upto 7 feet. Ivory colour wall mounted EWC & Wash Basin For Master
  • Bed Room and White colour floor mounted EWC & Wash Basin and Mirror for all other toilets.
sanitary

Sanitary

  • Good Quality CP Fittings
  • Jaquar or Equivalent
  • Separate Flushing Line for Recycling treated STP
painting

Finishing / Painting

  • Interior : Oil Bound Distemper, Enamel Painting for MS Grill/ Door Shutters
  • Exterior : Cementecious Exterior Paint/ Texture Paint as per the elevation
kitchen

Kitchen

  • Granite platform with stainless steel sink, single drain board, 16 dado above plat form with glazed tiles.
  • Provision for : Aqua Guard point in kitchen and points for Washing Machine in utilty area.
windows

Windows

  • UPVC Sliding windows with Bug Mesh
  • Ventilator : UPVS window with exhaust provision.
electrical work

Electrical Work

  • TV. A.C Points in all Bed Rooms and Living Room
  • Good Quality Electrical wires and Modular Switches
  • Telephone and Data points in all Bed Rooms and Living Room

GET IN TOUCH

If you have any questions,send us a message.

Our Contact Details

437D, Opp, BDA Complex, Vivekananda Road, HBR Layout 1st Stage,
2 block,Bangalore -560043.

888-449-1181
taj@arconstructions.co.in

Enquiry Now!!